First Parish Church of Concord MA
Circa 1900 historic structure for a 363-year-old church organization in the heart of Concord Massachusetts. Mills Whitaker Architects has provided the following services:
- 1998 Consultant to Preservation Technology Associates, Inc. for analysis of existing conditions and recommendations for repair of church tower.
- 1999 Belfry Repair Project – prime consultant for replication of wooden bell wheel, replacement of bell support systems and repair of tolling devices.
- 2000 Tower Reﬁnishing Project – tower painting, gold leaﬁng and window repairs.
- 2001 Cupola Repair Project – consultant for carpentry repairs related to powder post beetle damage.
- 2003 Nursery School Project – developed work scope for selective renovations to the Nursery School area of the facility.
M I L L S W H I T A K E R A R C H I T E C T S